Row semi-automatic sowing machine with pneumatic control system is designed for small lettuce lines with an optimal area about 1500 sq. m.
The installation of a cassette with peat and the removal of a sown cassette is done manually. The machine is already adjusted for a specific type of cassette and to the planting scheme by the manufacturer. Readjustment for another type of cassette is not provided.
It is especially effective when used with non-fermented seeds, because in addition to improving the quality of sowing and increasing productivity provides the opportunity to use seeds that are 50-55 times cheaper than fermented ones.
- Cost-effective solution in the absence of the need for filling the cassettes with a substrate.
- No vacuum pump is required, the vacuum is created on the principle of Venturi.
- No adjustment is required during installation.
- Small working space, can be installed directly in the greenhouse.
- High reliability, qualified personnel is not required for service.
- No humidification function after sowing.
- Impossibility of modernization.
The compressor is included in the delivery.